Print2CAD 2021 - Reference Manual
BackToCAD Technologies, LLC
601 Cleveland St, Suite 380
Clearwater, FL 33755 USA
DWG is the native and proprietary file format for AutoCAD® and a trademark of Autodesk.
§ 1 Waiver of Responsibility
Please be informed that BackToCAD Technologies LLC provides PDF, DWF, HPGL, TIFF, JPEG to other formats to DWG or DXF conversion technology with Print2CAD Converter for personal use only, not for copyrighted materials you are not the owner of. BackToCAD Technologies LLC waives any responsibility for possible copyright infringements.
§ 2 You Agree to the Following Terms and Restrictions
1. The transfer module of Print2CAD™ software may be installed and used on one computer only. It may not be installed on multiple computers used by different people simultaneously.
2. End Licensees agree not to alter, reverse engineer or disassemble the Software Application. End Licensees will not copy the Licensed Software except: (i) as necessary to read the Software Application from the media into the memory of a computer solely for the purpose of executing it on a single machine (whether a standalone computer or a workstation component of a multi-terminal system), or (ii) to create an archival copy. End Licensees agree that any such copies of the Software Application shall contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the Software Application.
3. End Licensees may not install, access or otherwise copy or use the Software Application except as expressly authorized by this Agreement. End Licensees may not distribute, rent, loan, lease, sell, sub-license, or otherwise transfer all or any portion of the Software Application, or any rights granted in this Agreement, to any other person without the prior written consent of Licensee.
3. End Licensees may not install or access, or allow the installation or access of, the Software Application over the Internet for the purposes of making the Software Application available to third parties, including, without limitation, use in connection with a Web hosting or similar services. End Licensees may not modify, translate, adapt, arrange, or create derivative works based on the Software Application for any purpose. End Licensees may not utilize any equipment, device, software, or other means designed to circumvent or remove any form of copy protection used by Licensee or its licensors in connection with the Software Application, or use the Software Application together with any, authorization code, serial number, or other copy protection device not supplied by Licensee or its licensors. End Licensees may not use or export the Software Application outside of the country of purchase for any reason. End Licensees acknowledge that the Software Application is the confidential information of Licensee and its suppliers, and End Licensees agree that under no circumstances may End Licensees disclose the Software Application to any third party. Title to and ownership of the intellectual property rights associated with the Software Application and any copies remain with Licensee and its suppliers.
4. In no event shall Licensee or its suppliers be liable in any way for indirect, special or consequential damages of any nature, including without limitation, lost business profits, or liability or injury to third persons, whether foreseeable or not, regardless of whether Licensee or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. You are not entitled to loan, rent, nor to use it as the basis for software programs of your own.
6. BackToCAD Technologies, LLC expressly forbids the use of Print2CAD software in applications or systems in which, as far as it is possible to judge, malfunctions of this software can be expected to cause physical damage or injury resulting in death. You may only use the program in an environment of this kind at your own risk. BackToCAD Technologies, LLC shall not assume any liability whatsoever for damages or losses due to such prohibited use.
7. A guarantee shall only be granted for faults claimed within six (6) months of the purchase of this Print2CAD™ license. Obvious defects in the software must be specified within four (4) weeks of their discovery. If the software is defective, BackToCAD Technologies, LLC shall be entitled, at its own discretion, to either supply a replacement or return the purchase money.
8. You are strongly advised to test new software thoroughly in an uncritical environment before putting it to actual use. You shall bear the entire risk of being able to use the program for your intended purpose.
19. The District Court of Clearwater, Florida, USA shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising from or related to this contract. Only substantive US law shall be applicable to this contract.
10. The Print2CAD™ software may not be made available to third parties who have connections to a data conversion service provider, an applications service provider or similar company; nor may it be used in a company for the purpose of offering services to third parties in the area of data conversion.
11. The rights granted to you by this license shall not imply that any rights are granted to third parties.
§ 3 License Agreement For Open CV Library
Copyright (C) 2000-2008, Intel Corporation, all rights reserved.
Copyright (C) 2008-2011, Willow Garage Inc., all rights reserved.
Third party copyrights are property of their respective owners.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors “as is” and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the Intel Corporation or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
§ 4 Copyrights Copyright © 2006-2020 BackToCAD Technologies, LLC, USA. All rights reserved.
PVGOUTLIB: Copyright (c) Soft Tolls GmbH. All rights reserved.
IMAGE POWER JPEG-2000: Copyright (c) 2001-2014 Michael David Adams. All rights reserved. See jasper_license.txt
OpenSSL: Copyright (C) 1995-2014 Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org). All rights reserved. See openssl_license.txt.
FreeType: Copyright 1996-2014 by David Turner, Robert Wilhelm and Werner Lemberg http://www.freetype.org.
Icclib: Copyright (c) 1997-2014 Graeme W. Gill
The Independent JPEG Group’s JPEG software: Copyright (C) 1991-2014, Thomas G. Lane.
Libpng: Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Glenn Randers-Pehrson, (Version 0.96 Copyright (c) 1996, 1997 Andreas Dilger), (Version 0.88 Copyright (c) 1995, 1996 Guy Eric Schalnat, Group 42, Inc.)
Libtiff: Copyright (c) 1988-2014 Sam Leffler, Copyright (c) 1991-1997 Silicon Graphics, Inc., see libtiff_license.txt.
OpenDesign™ for .dwg files 2003-2020 by Open Design Alliance. All rights reserved.
DWG is the native and proprietary file format for AutoCAD® and a trademark of Autodesk, Inc.
CxImage (c) 07/Aug/2001 <email@example.com> CxImage version 5.71 25/ Apr/2003
BacktoCAD Technologies, LLC
601 Cleveland St, Suite 380
Clearwater, FL 33755, USA
Phone: (727) 303 0383
© Copyright 2017 BackToCAD Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, AzubiCAD, and CAD2Print are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. CADconv is a Trademark of Expert Robotics Inc.. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.